Veracity Technology is committed to designing and building IT platforms that transform businesses and create modern workplaces.
At the core of a modern workplace is a cloud productivity suite, which empowers your staff to work anywhere, from any device, at anytime “Work is a thing you do, not a place you go”.
As Veracity Technology is an agnostic reseller of many cloud productivity suites, we are often asked to recommend which of the main solutions to choose from, based on the specific business requirements.
The two main productivity suite platforms available to support a modern workplace are Microsoft 365 and G Suite by Google. However, there are some very clear differences. In recent times, due to many advancements by Microsoft, we are predominantly seeing our customers choose Microsoft cloud over G Suite for the following reasons:
- The new Microsoft 365 platform bundles various Microsoft services to deliver the most complete platform offering of Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS).
- Microsoft Office 365 is a vast ecosystem of productivity tools and services to equip your team to work together, securely.
- You are always licensed for the latest version of Office and Windows without a large capex expense that comes with perpetual licensing.
- EMS enables the management of device and user authentication, central management for endpoint security, also the tools to deploy software and policies to create a Standard Operating Environment (SOE).
- More than 90% of Fortune 500 companies currently have at least one cloud service from Microsoft. For organisations in the not-for-profit or education sector, Microsoft provides free and heavily discounted licence options.
Veracity Technology is a leading IT service provider helping industry leaders transform their businesses. We provide digital strategy, IT platform design and implementation and remote IT monitoring and support to Australian businesses and government agencies. Contact us today on 1300 850 172 or firstname.lastname@example.org.