Veracity serves a broad range of customers – large and small across many industry sectors including Not-For-Profit, Education, Hospitality, Professional Services, Auto, Health Care, Performing Arts and Government. Here is a sample of our clients:
- Real Estate Agent
- Insurance Company
- Primary School
- Fruit & Vegetable Wholesaler
- Financial Services Company
- Strategy & Training Consultancy
Industry: Real Estate
Situation: A group of experienced real estate professionals was establishing a new real estate office in the Brisbane CBD. The directors wanted a highly mobile workforce while spending as little as possible on office IT equipment.
Solution: Veracity first documented and prioritised the director’s requirements, designed a fit-for-purpose IT solution that achieved mobility, kept capital expenditure low and connected the agents to each other and important corporate data.
- uncluttered office – no servers or data room on-site!
- Highly connected and collaborative workforce
- No “bill shock” due to pay-as-you-go data and voice usage approach as well as a flat fee subscription for infrastructure
Industry: Insurance Broker
Situation: The owners wanted to focus on their core business and needed a one-stop-shop for all its IT and telephony requirements. It was important that the IT Platform was available online to its national and international clients.
Solution: 7 years ago, Veracity designed, installed and managed a unified IT and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solution to suit the initial needs of this established insurance business. We incorporated new technologies as they emerged inline with the business’s core strategy and now are in the process of migrating the entire platform to the cloud.
- A highly available IT Platform for national and international clients
- Cost-effective due to the continual integration of proven emerging technologies
- Business remained focused on insurance while Veracity took care of its IT
Situation: A new primary school campus was being built in the northern suburbs of Brisbane. Campus construction was well advanced when we were approached to design and build an onsite IT Platform before the new school year commenced.
Solution: Veracity worked with the school’s administration and technical support staff to determine priorities. We designed a phased IT solution which was up and running in time for the start of the new school year.
- The IT platform will scale as the school grows
- Designed for easy migration to the cloud
- Cost effective solution
Industry: Wholesale food
Situation: A Queensland based fruit wholesaler was frustrated with the performance of their IT platform. It was becoming costly to maintain as the frequency of outages rose.
Solution: On conducting an initial IT Health Check, we found that the IT platform had grown organically with multiple overlapping networks, applications and devices in operation. We provided a “back to basics” design, leveraging the latest IT design principles and established a three year roadmap to migrate the platform to the cloud in line with the business’s strategic direction.
- Fit-for-purpose, cost-effective IT solution
- Reduced maintenance complexity
- Scalable, ready for growth
Industry: Financial Services
Situation: The company had engaged an external “specialist” provider to install Office 365 which did not meet performance or ease-of-use expectations. We determined that the sub-standard Office 365 implementation was due to poor network and device configuration as well as inappropriate Office 365 design.
Solution: Firstly, we conducted an IT Health Check as well as documented the infrastructure, configuration and implementation of Office 365. We then applied remediation and optimisation steps to stabilise the IT Platform. Once performance improved, we began remotely managing the IT Platform 24x7x365 under our performance guaranteed Managed Services Agreement (MSA).
- Cost effective and timely recovery of a poorly executed IT project
- Enhanced IT Platform stability and reliability
- Optimised Office 365 implementation
Industry: Professional Services
Situation: This well-established, national professional services consultancy experienced continual “hang time” and network slowness and the remediation advice from the previous provider was to “buy a new server”.
Solution: We conducted an IT Health Check of the IT platform and determined that it was poorly designed. Further, there were no basic IT policies in place which resulted in poor business practices which contributed in sub-standard network performance. We implemented a simplified network design as well as introduced standard working practices which had a immediate and dramatic affect on IT platform performance.
- A highly available, reliable and fast IT Platform fit for a dynamic, exceedingly mobile workforce
- “Cloud ready” IT Platform design
- Cost-effective 24x7x365 IT Support